- NYTimes: getting your kids to eat (or try) everything is something I find very important
- how interesting to see what kids around the world eat
- I still have bronzer but once I run out maybe I'll try some of this homemade stuff!
- Everything Rachel Greene wore in the first season of Friends. Even looking at this article again now, I get the urge to copy everything she wears haha! How could I possibly be nostalgic for the 90s? I was a baby.
- Talking about Friends, are you the Monica Geller of your group? ;) I am
- This activated charcoal lemonade looks pretty amazing
- How to be the most organized person in the world - I'M TRYING!
- An interview with Michael Pollan about how food in America is screwed up
- if you have a dog, this might interest you too
January 22, 2017
October 15, 2016
I miss my mami! It feels like ages since I was in Colombia. But really it has been two months. My god! And to think I don't even know when the next time I go will be... Oh let's not think about it right now then. Let's focus on the present.
My beautiful friend Ruth is back in the UK after her extraordinary four months of traveling all over South America and ending with a whole month in Mexico. She's going to visit us in Paris soon, and I cannot wait!
Now that I have to leave the house with a coat every day, I'm thinking about the summer... And when it was insanely hot in Paris in August, I was thinking about how good it would be for the temperature to drop. I need something in the middle :( I'm already too cold and it's only the middle of October. Dear god.
September 21, 2016
La tarte citron – even though I ate this over a year ago, I still remember how good it was. The sablé biscuit was crumbly and buttery (as it should be) and the lemon cream was rich and tart. I've been experimenting making my own tarte au citron and I'd love to make it this beautiful for sure!
La tarte à la crème – good, decent tart. It was creamy, smooth and sweet. Not distinctive enough, maybe. I don't remember much about it in the end. However, as a whole, Liberté is a good place to check out. They have a lot of choices, and I'm sure something for everyone.
Caramels – Decent caramels. The flavors weren't very pronounced though, so I don't think I'd be able to differentiate them with my eyes closed.
merveilleux caramel/vanilla – two different ones. I think they even had coffee flavored merveilleux? They are to die for! Possibly my new favorite pastry shop. They have two sizes if you want to share or if you're really really hungry ;) A must on any pastry tour of Paris! Do it! And let me know what you think.