Heya! Wow, I can't believe how much I've been posting on being healthy, eating healthy, and working out... It's so exciting but at the same time, I don't want my blog to be exclusively about fitness & health so I'm toning it down from now on. I don't know about you, but I'm the kind of person who thinks of a goal, gets really motivated for two seconds and then just gives up. My wish here is to stay motivated and if possible, motivate others as well!
I thought I would share some little things I do every day (or at least very frequently). Some have to do with weight loss, some with fitness, some with energy, and some with healthy glowing skin... I truly hope this helps and let me know if you start to try some of these!
- First thing in the morning, I drink aloe vera (1/8 cup) with a bit of pineapple juice
- Right after that, I take a multi-vitamin tablet, which I've been doing for over a month now and I definitely have more energy... I used to be so tired all the time!
- Then, I take brewer's yeast supplement which has many benefits
- I like to take Omega-3 supplements 3 times a week or so
- I always have my dumbbells nearby. When I'm watching a TV show, I pick them up and try to do as many exercices as possible
- Dinner is around 8pm, and after I'm done... I'm done. No nighttime snacks
- Eating slowly helps because it takes 20 minutes or so to realize "oh hey, I'm not hungry anymore"
- I drink green tea whenever I can
- No more junk food in the house... no temptations!
- I try to go running 3 times a week
- I eat dark dark dark chocolate. Luckily, I don't feel the need to eat that much chocolate, so usually I eat about one square a week, maybe
- Always water, never ever soda
- More herbs, less salt
- One big glass of water before lunch and dinner
- I write down everything I eat on Loseit. I used to do this once in a while a long time ago, then I stopped, and I've picked it up again a week ago. Words cannot describe how much this helps. You realize how many calories you're actually putting into your body, and you learn about the right portions for everything
- I force myself to drink one tablespoon of organic apple cider vinegar every day. Here's why. They say to add 1-2 tbsp to water... I think it's easier to just go for the tbsp of vinegar instead of having to take more gulps of it. Urgh!
There you go! I hope these helped... What do you do?