This is my first time posting a list of things to do in Paris for the week. It took an insane amount of time to find worthwhile things to do and I'm not sure I'll be able to make it a weekly post... but from time to time, I will make these little lists of things to do in Paris! Cheers. Vx
- the start of Beer Week in Paris!
- free dégustation at LMDW Fine Spirits: Flying Dog american beer
- La Dernière Goutte: free wine tasting
- go to the Ateliers d'Artistes de Belleville. Every month of May since 1990 they open their studios for four days – it's time to check them out!
- La Nuit de la Littérature – some culture and literature from 5PM to midnight different places in Paris...
- William Klein, Brooklyn + William Klein expo at Galerie Polka
- Beer Week continues - Kady and I are thinking of going to La Cave a Bulle
- Last day of D'Days
- Art Saint Germain des Près - go to all the galleries from 2:30 to 6:30PM!
- 4eme salon du disque des puces – go buy some vinyl at le Marché aux Puces de Saint-Ouen
- Open mic at Pop In (11th)
- last day for the "Famous" exhibit at MEP
- open mic at Tennessee Jazz Bar (I'll probably be there)
- not much to do... go to Candelaria for lunch!