Today's links are all fitness/health related! This week I've been feeling very motivated to get back on track and to fit into all my clothes again. The summer heat excites me only for one reason and that is the usual loss of hunger. It makes not thinking about food so much easier. In the heat, you just don't want to feel stuffed and hot. In the heat, you just want to feel light as air. It's probably something that helped me lose weight last year so hopefully this year will be the same. Here are a bunch of links I find useful! Have you found anything interesting?
- Free People share 4 workouts you can do anywhere
- bikini prep - 20 minute workout
- 20 minute jump rope workout
- the inevitable inner thigh workout (i need)
- you're so close to a better butt
- calm down an aching belly with yoga...
- more inner thigh work! do it!
- all the crunches you want to do right now
- easy workout that targets your waist
- stronger abs in 10 minutes
Five Fitness Blogs & Channels
special lazy people posts
- Workout you can do laying down
- easy workouts to do at home while watching tv (like me)
- getting back into it - we can do it, people
- tips to working out at home
- I have to be honest... I hate running. I reeeeally want to love it and get myself motivated to run every day, even every week, but god I hate it. Hopefully these two posts might help: 1 / 2
- also, let's just eat less sugar, ok?