Heya! Here's another fun list of links to check out on what may be a lazy Sunday...
Life & Fun Stuff
- I've started doing yoga every morning and every evening. I'm starting very slowly and also working on becoming more flexible for ballet. Here are some beginner yoga poses.
- green cleaning... I haven't really looked into all this, focusing more on nutrition and healthy eating, but I want to. "Going natural"
- I want to know more about wine...
Nutrition & Health
- LOVE this. Pictures are incredibly helpful. This is what 200 calories looks like
- And here is a longer list with no comparisons
- homemade yogurt by David Lebovitz - I want to try!
- almond-ella (like nutella but healthier) by Love & Lemons
- Coconut Lemonade - I've been drinking this in Colombia soooo often
- These look good. Perfect for summer - Ice candy
- beetroot, cucumber & ginger juice... reminds me of Haymarket in Noho! Can't wait to go back.
- holy jesus, the minimalist in me is so proud of myself right now. This is too much.
- I don't know how I feel about the "best before" dates on make up products... I have very little make up and use very little everyday so everything lasts more than three months. I'm happy it says the powders last for two years because I've had mine for... crap, longer than that. And it's not even close to being finished. I should probably throw out the foundation I've had for six years.
- Trim your inner thighs workout