I don't want to be back at Smith. Every day goes by so quickly. I also loved the time with Genya so it kind of sucks being back. I ate waaaaaay too much over the weekend and need to seriously detox the hell out of this weakened body of mine that is absolutely hating me at the moment. Gym, water... ARGH, I apologize, body.
Some links to get us through the week (me at least) and bounce back to health.
- 80/20 eating – I need to do this more. I've been indulging in everything, constantly.
- what to do after overeating – help me, please
- best fitness/health apps – I personally use loseit and/or fitnesspal
- 5 ways to improve digestion – not helpful right now since I've done everything you shouldn't do
- feeling overwhelmed – I am very stressed, and I'm sure I'm not alone
- 15 things to do everyday – stretch? listen to music and nothing else? See, I need to stop multitasking and stressing myself out
- 25 exercises – instead of sitting on the couch, writing a blog post... hmmm
- I want her legs, her legs, her legs, her back
- I want her arms, her arms, her arms, her waist
- yoga – belly fat. agreed?
- 50 healthy habits – I want to remember them all, but right now I'm at -100
- good tip – 101, 102, 103... crap
- plank challenge – I need to work on this. Still working on remembering to do one every day!
- Dancer's leg workout – I take ballet, soooo...
- Tips – I actually want to remember to follow n.2 more. I absolutely know it works for me.
- more tricks – food cravings, damn you