I am so excited. SO EXCITED? I just got a spiralizer. It arrived last week and I plan to use it often. I've wanted one for ages. I waited so long. I'm the kind of person who likes to save her money. I like to know that if I don't have a job, I'll be okay. But really, I save so much that sometimes I live as if I had nothing to spend. And sometimes it's good to wait before you purchase big things, or to say no to things you don't need. I love wanting to be a minimalist (it's still a process). I use to buy clothes all the time. Now I only buy something if I reaaaaally love it or if I need it. And in the kitchen, it's been quite hard being a minimalist. You always want every little thing, every utensil, every knife, every machine. But I've wanted this for over a year and I really don't know why I kept waiting. So finally, I shall have some fun!
I've already found some really good looking recipes online. Check 'em out!
Do you have a spiralizer? What recipes do you like?
- Sweet potato noodles with a creamy cashew sauce. Enough said. I'm making this NOW. Ok, when I'm not at the airport writing this... but as soon as I get home!
- what an interesting idea. Potato spiralized into a weird pizza? I shall try it anyway!
- yes to this. vegetarian pad thai. There's an amazing thai restaurant down the street from where we live and it's veeeery hard for me to not just get the pad thai. It's my faaaavorite! So if I can make it at home, and make it healthier? I'm into that. Very very much.
- I like the title. Crazy Good Peanut Noodles. How does that NOT make you want to make this?
- green tea and zucchini noodles with honey-ginger sauce. Interested?
- I am definitely looking forward to spiralize beets! This salad looks so delicious and fresh.
- interesting... Spiralized apple? Didn't even think about spiralizing things for dessert.
- zucchini fettuccine with butternut squash sauce. yep yep.
- I hardly buy celeriac but I shall for this raw celeriac salad.
- another raw beet salad! This time with walnuts and delicious, magnificent goat's cheese.
And here's an extra one. Cookie + Kate's delicious looking Sweet Potato & Black Bean Quesadillas. Don't they look absolutely delicious in the picture?